Our law firm regularly advises clients in general business law, including negotiating, reviewing and drafting business contracts. Blake will carefully draft contracts for your business transactions to make certain that the contracts are clear and beneficial to you and your desired results.
In addition we offer contract review services and urge you to contact a lawyer before signing any business-related contract. It is important to meet with an attorney that understands contract law and the applicable defenses to breach of contract claims to ensure that your contract is enforceable and protects your rights. A well-written contract that clearly identifies all material terms holds the parties accountable and helps to ensure that all parties agree. When contracts fail to include specific details, however, the contract can be left open for interpretation if disputes arise. Having an experienced lawyer draft or review your contracts is crucial to prevent those problems from arising.
Our general business law services include:
- Business and LLC formation and dissolution;
- Incorporation, bylaws, operating agreements, shareholder agreements, state registration and compliance;
- Partnership agreements, joint venture agreements and strategic alliance agreements;
- NDAs and confidentiality agreements (non-disclosure agreements or confidential business information agreements), non-competition and non-solicitation agreements;
- Lease agreements and more.
Contact us today so we can help you avoid the perils or a poorly drafted contract.